Print Your 2021 Calendar on the Fujifilm JetPress 750S, Efficient and of High Quality
Astragraphia Document Solution - Without realizing it, now it is rapidly entering the middle of 2021. For those of you who run a business, calendars, both desk calendars, and wall calendars are one of the must-have and preferred company promotional items. Thus, design creations for calendars are very suitable if used as company promotional items at the end of the year. Have you found calendar design inspiration and printed it out for sharing?
If not, Astragraphia Document Solution will tell a behind-the-scenes flashback of how the process of making and printing the 2021 Calendar with the theme of Indonesian tourism can be done more productively and efficiently.
How about tips and guidelines for creating the right calendar customization?
1. Determine the audience for the calendar recipients that you will aim at. (For example employees, customers)
2. Determine the estimated budget and number of calendars you need.
3. Specify a design, a custom calendar theme that you created.
4. Determine the size and material of the paper material, finishing, and binding method for the wall or table calendar that you will make.
5. Determine additional variations of accessories on the calendar such as finishing foil, tongue, or calendar envelopes.
6. Select a printing machine for custom calendars to suit your needs.
For this reason, Astragrapiha will tell you the easy steps when producing a table calendar type with a full-color process using the best performance of the digital offset machine from the Fujifilm JetPress 750S. As we know, the Fujifilm Jet Press 750S combines digital inkjet technology, offset quality, productivity, durability, and reliability. With higher productivity than the previous generation, 3,600 B2 sheets per hour, and various other changes that further enhance up-time, color management capabilities, and impressive quality, Jet Press 750S is now a digital inkjet B2 technology (750 x 585). mm) the fastest in the world.
Not only that, the Jet Press 750S features an expanded color gamut (called MaxGamut), enabling up to 90% of the Pantone colors of 1,872 colors to be printed, depending on the media used. It is apt to provide exceptional results in color matching to deliver print quality that exceeds offsets. So, this machine is perfect to choose as an alternative to the calendar that you are going to create.
Let's take a closer look, the steps for making the 2021 Astragraphia Calendar are as follows:
- Determine the theme and calendar design creations to be used
- Determine the specifications for the type and size of the paper.
- Prepare a design file for printing.
- Send and upload the final calendar design file from your laptop to the central desktop server of the Fujifilm JetPress 750S.
- Select the Release Plates for Output menu on the server desktop screen.
- Specify 100% zoom size.
- Setting the paper size and determine the color calibration based on the desired proofread.
- Place the paper on the feeder tray.
- Click the "Front" menu to set the print display layout for the calendar.
- Select "Start Compensation" to start a calendar printing job.
- Take the calendar design paper that has been printed on the feeder tray.
- Check the color calibration as desired.
- Perform the print proofing process to determine a good print result.
- If the preview of the calendar print is approved, then the finishing can be done.
3. Post Press
- Once dry, the calendar printing application can be cut on the cutting machine.
- Perform ringing on the calendar.
- Your 2021 calendar is ready for distribution.
To find out the complete process of making the 2021 Astragraphia Calendar and other advantages of the Fujifilm JetPress 750S digital offset machine, you can click on the video below: